The Role of Parliaments in Promoting an Information Rich Society discusses:
- The right to know;
- Parliament and the media's role in good governance;
- Strategies for overcoming obstacles in the relationship between parliament and the media;
- Methods for improving media coverage of parliament;
- Legislating the media;
- The Cape Town Principles;
- Parliamentary Privilege;
- Define Access to information
While we do not currently offer this course as a moderated course, we invite you to register online here to express your interest. If there is a great enough interest, we may again offer this course.
If you have any questions for me, please let us know at firstname.lastname@example.org. I look forward to seeing you online.
Browsing version: Click on the links below to explore the modules online.
Print version: Click on the PDF links below for print-quality files. To open the PDF pages
you will need Adobe
We suggest that you start by learning more About These Modules. You may also discuss all of the learning modules here.